Monday, February 18, 2008

San Francisco restaurant recommendations

If your travels take you to San Francisco, you must go to Kokkari. It is a Greek restaurant with a huge wood-burning fireplace with a rotisserie, comfortable overstuffed chairs, friendly service, and wonderful food. I remember the moussaka (casserole of eggplant, lamb, potato & yogurt bechamel) being particularly good. See http://www.kokkari.com/. Other recommendations include: Boulevard, Aqua, and Chapeau. We have been to all but Chapeau, but it is highly recommended by friends.

1 comment:

Cath said...

This sounds great. I know during our last trip one of my favorite spots in SF was One Market, down by the bay at 1 Market Street. Meg and I had an incredible lunch which included and asparagus soufle...my favorite not hers. I look forward to getting around to try some of everyone's recommendations!